Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- FUNKO POP Asterix & Obelix ASTERIX 2018 IN HAND
- Sideshow Snake Eyes VS. Red Ninja Diorama 14 650
- S.H.Figuarts KINNIKUMAN Action Figure BANDAI TAMASHII NATIONS 145mm F S Japan
- MEANIES AT LARGE Burny the Bear Large 17 PLUSH MWMT RARE Spoof of Smokey
- MICRONAUTS MICRONAUTS red FALCON POUR PIÈCES DE RECHANGE MEGO VINTAGE
- Batman, Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive, 1 6 Scale
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.