Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- Funko 12030-PX-1PB Hurley Lost S1 Pop Vinyl, Multi
- Moose Ty Beanie Baby-CHOCOLATE-Retired,Mint Condition with Tags
- TruForce Mega Man X-Boost SDCC 2016 Exclusive
- S.H.Figuarts KINNIKUMAN Action Figure BANDAI TAMASHII NATIONS 145mm F S Japan
- Eitech Boat Metal Construction Building Set Toy C20 Sail Boat
- Kotobukiya Cu-poche Extra Belle's Whimsical Ponytail Set 50mm tall Figure Parts
- 1 6 Hot Toys Robocop MMS10 Figure Stand with Nameplate US Seller
- Star wars collector series Tusken Raiders 12
- Overlord Decepticon Transformers, Titans Return Figure, Transforming Robot Toy
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.